Rhinestone Cowboy 7b ?
Quote from one of the First Ascentionists: “Rhinestone Cowboy was
put up by Louise and myself. It’s a 7 pitch route. Walk into the Diamond and walk off the top (pub very close!). Start just right of the base of Gemstone ramp.
P1 Climb 7b+ up to a ledge. -
P2 Traverse left. A short wet pitch.
P3,P4 Two great sport pitces follow. 7A,6C
P5 Then brilliant crack pitch leads to a fossilized Cormorant.
P6 Take the cabbage groove above to a belay.
P7 Scramble pitch off to top.
All belays equipped.p.s. carry trainers and some beer money ”
Twid Turner, LouiseTurner, 2003.
- Alpine Guiding
- Winter Climbing
- Rock Climbing
- Learn to climb
- Old Man of Hoy- Scottish Sea Stacks
- Anti Atlas Rock Climbing-Morocco
- Greek Peloponnese Rock climbing
- Big Wall Guiding
- Big Wall First Ascents
- Twid’s First Ascents of Big Walls
- No Country for old men Alaska 2016
- Arctic Monkeys Baffin
- Mali’ Grains of Time ‘ first ascent E4 5c 450m
- Ecstacy ,Similstock ,Englehorner, Alps
- Always the sun, Madagascar
- Kichatna Spires Alaska ‘Hard Arteries’
- ‘The Good the Bad and the Ugly’ South Tower of Paine
- ‘Fat Guides’ Taghia Morocco
- Senja Ice Climbing images